Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:325 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Manager - Contract Management Practice - LPO (8-13 yrs)
As Senior Manager in the contracts management practice, your role will be to take charge of operations, build relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, know the team and mentor them towards higher levels of performance and growth, oversee service level performance, handle exceptions and escalations, and provide technical support and guidance to the quality and training teams, represent contracts management practice within the organization.
- Additionally, you will also be trusted to look for opportunities for account growth, work on solution for prospective clients and develop and implement solutions for new client onboarding, review and adopt suitable technologies and best practices in the project.
- Once you have settled into the role, apart from managing day to day operations, you will also be responsible for growing the client relationship, people development, operational excellence, financial management of the account(s).
- You will also be able to participate and contribute to the exciting growth in the contract management practice in different ways, including the interviewing and selection process for new hires, knowledge sharing of current processes with new team members, extending the process management methodologies to the new work that comes in, etc.
Core Competencies :
- Commercial Awareness : Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
- Customer Service : Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity : Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourage others to do likewise.
- Independence : Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity : Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with - sympathy- ).
- Leading People : Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change : Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
Organizational Collaboration : Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organization.
- Actions taken are focused on the organization.
- Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development : Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective : Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
The position reports to the Project Director who heads the contract management practice.
As Manager, you will be a member of the contract management practice leadership team, contributing to setting the overall direction for the practice and its day to day management.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have :
- Proven experience of effectively managing client relationships, managing teams, SLA and project management and solutioning
- 8+ years experience of being project member in the legal outsourcing domain of which at least 4 years should be in managing or leading contracting projects
- Clear fundamental understanding and technical expertise in contract review, redlining, negotiations to be able to provide guidance to the team and engage with legal counsel and business owners on the client side
- Keen commercial acumen and ability to understand and apply business context in a given situation to balance legal risk with commercial reality
- Exposure to commercial functions of a project or client account would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mind-set for client service and performance improvement - Working knowledge or any contract management platform
- Strong analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
- Openness to new ideas and ability to understand other's points of view and adjust your approach accordingly.
- Good understanding and experience of dealing across cultures shall be added advantage
- Exposure to healthcare industry would be an advantage
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
Your interaction with us will involve :
- Assessment (Technical, Behavioral etc.)
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.