HR Recruiter at SSJ Solutions
Views:245 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Manager - Contact Centre (6-12 yrs)
- Operational Management, ownership and resolution : Managing the floor, adherence to schedule and floor hygiene. Ensuring customer interaction audits are done on a periodic basis and timely feedback and coaching to the team. Responsible for delivery of the defined customer experience in every interaction.
- Progressively lead multiple captive processes across different geographic locations in India
- Customer Obsession- Manage and Improve C-Sat across all first customer touchpoints and processes involving Voice, Emails, Chats, Social Media etc.
- Training and development of staff. Motivation, leadership for a team and developing future leaders. Ensuring retention of team members is also a key metrics this position's incumbent will need to drive.
- Continuously benchmark with industry leaders to evolve & adopt best practices to be the best in the industry
- Manage the WFH/ WFO basis the access given / Quality errors/ CCRP validation, Minimize financial loss/ monitoring
- Recommend the rewards/incentives to the employees in token of the appreciation /recognition of their efforts in achieving set targets or even crossing the target on daily/weekly/monthly basis as per Company policy
- Ensure Spirit & Letter policies are adhered to and drive a culture of compliance within the team
- Raising red flag on agent/process errors on time to the Vertical Head/Management.
- Analyze and present pro-active solutions to reduce contact volumes and reduce complaints/attritions.
- Conducting performance appraisal for the team and ensuring weekly/on the job feedbacks are provided.
- To use resources to optimum level for achieving targets and productivity.
- Increase profitability by leveraging on Cross Sell, upsell through voice and non-voice processes
- Create, manage and publish relevant and high quality response on social media queries at all stages.
- Keep track of sentiments and collaborate with Marketing to amplify positive and reduce negative.
- Liaison with Sales, marketing, Risk, Product, pricing, and collection for the deviations, Service Nos and change/improvement in process to drive Customer Centricity
- Monitoring KPIs at partner side and ensuring month on month delivery as mutually agreed between Partner & SBI card.
- Demonstrate winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution
- Identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Set up a dedicated social command center to monitor real time data and provide insights that can enhance social heath of company brand
- Create and manage an online review mechanism for building online reviews and reputation.
- Should have confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.