Assistant Manager at Searchbourne Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:2258 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Contact Center - BFSI (15-18 yrs)
- We are looking for a tele sales head with proven experience of 15 years in driving business through In-house tele RM call center
- Driving topline and bottom line through sale on Bajaj Allianz life website and ensuring business continuity
- Drive rated new business, annualized new business, rated first premium and first year lateral premium
- Responsible for 13M persistency, completion ratios, NPS scores, auto pay mode activations and check mis-selling
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses also, responsible for direct In-house Pnl
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Driving sales through tele sales tele callers
- Designing competent contest for the sales force and driving motivation
- Proven experience of 15 years in BFSI sales
- Minimum qualification : Graduate
- Prior experience in life Insurance tele sales will be preferred
- Good comprehension of life insurance plans including Online ULIPs and Term will be an added advantage
- Excellent people management skill to handle manpower of 200+
- Excellent skills in communication
Language preferred : English
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.