Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:866 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Senior Manager - Consumer Insights - Consumer Durables (8-12 yrs)
US MNC- Senior Manager - Consumer Insights - Gurugram
We are sourcing for Senior Manager Consumer Insights for a US Multi National in consumer durables.
The Company has been awarded "India's Best Companies to Work for" in 2018 by Economic Times.
"AON Best Employer" in 2016
"One of Best Employers" by AON Hewitt in 2015 etc.
- 1 Fortune 500 Company in Consumer Durable category
- No 1 in North America(NAR), Latin America(LAR) & Europe Middle East, Africa(EMEA)
- No 1 western company in Asia
- Annual sales turnover of $21 billion
- 70 manufacturing & Technology centres around the Globe
- 3 Manufacturing Locations in India
The position is confidential and it is not possible for us to reveal all the details. However, we will discuss in detail before sharing your resume with the organization.
Position : Senior Manager Consumer Insights
Reporting To : Director Brand & Digital Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
PURPOSE: Custodian of consumer insights- aggregator across Marketing, PDC and GCD functions, facilitate execution of research projects
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Consumer research execution
- Undertake strategic research activities for spotting global and macro-economic trends in the industry. Provide strategic feedback like competitor movement, emerging trends, changing consumer preferences to the respective Category head based on market analysis.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with external research agencies and consultants to ensure the organization receives excellent standards of service.
- Provide deep dive assessments of market focused topics as needed to support innovation projects/ brands
- Develop knowledge modules on a regular basis based upon research done on a brand/ segment/ category
- Negotiate and coordinate with external agencies for driving consumer research activities to deliver on research projects
- Identify areas for research and manage all market research initiatives, both qualitative and quantitative with the optimum utilization of time and budget
- Identify suitable research agencies, oversee the research activities, collate field data, define logical cuts and check the sanity of the information provided
- Develop a deep understanding of consumers, trade and markets in India across categories, and be the consumer insights and knowledge champion
- Responsible for contributing to the development and application of best practices for consumer and market Insights
- Responsible for innovation planning by partnering with the creative agencies to develop sharp insights and translating those into compelling concepts
- Contribute to the development and application of Best Practices for Consumer and Market Insights
- Deliver actionable insights to various internal stakeholders, basis consolidation of insights from category marketing, GCD and PDC functions
- Interaction with the Global Consumer Insights team - share best practices & leverage global processes & tools as appropriate.
We shall connect with you and discuss the opportunity in detail after having received your resume.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.