Senior Recruiter at Icubeconsortium
Views:159 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Compliance Testing - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
At a high level, the role holder will be responsible for the following:
- Lead an assessment team as they evaluate compliance controls for design and operating effectiveness, raising issues as appropriate.
- Ensure that assigned control assessments are accurate, effective
- Supervise the delivery of assigned control assessments, using experience and knowledge to intervene and redirect testing as required, resolving or redirecting escalations as required.
- Ensure that assigned control assessments are delivered on time, in accordance with the assessment plan.
- Manage control owners and other stakeholders, ensuring the success of individual reviews, minimising contention where possible and requesting support where deemed necessary.
- Manage the documentation of distinct control types, covering key aspects, such as remit, main processes and handovers to other teams.
- Ensure that issue owners complete sufficient root cause analysis for all material issues and have appropriate remediation plans in place.
- Lead, develop and motivate the assessment team to attract, retain and develop talent, ensuring the successful delivery of assigned control assessments.
- Support the executive in-charge in fulfilling responsibilities as required, including budget management, resourcing and feeding into the development of procedures and templates.
- Determine innovative ways of testing controls in a precise and efficient manner, harnessing analysis of data where possible.
- Be attuned to the political, management, operational, regulatory and reputational implications of particular decisions and courses of action. Managing the demands of the multiple and diverse aspects of the role.
- Assist management in development of controls and systems and influencing the way in which business is conducted in order to manage these risks.