Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:2676 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Senior Manager - Compliance - Taxation - Consulting Firm - CA (5-8 yrs)
Compliance Leader opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 5 - 8 years- of relevant experience in Compliance, Taxation, Multiple Geographies Tax Matters etc. You will use your experience of Compliance to carry on the different roles for the profile. Our client is looking for a professional keen/eager to grow their career as a Senior Manager position. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain
- Delivering a full range of tax services ( Direct & Indirect) in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Providing innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identifying and mitigating tax risks
- Coordinating accounting staff and maintain tax balances on general ledger, manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improving processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Managing and coordinating tax audits
- Preparing all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- CA is mandatory with at least 5+ years of experience post certification in compliance and taxation matters
- Must have Very High (Income Tax, GST, VAT, IRS, HMRC exposure must)
- Ability to work with multiple tasks & Priorities along with Process Maturity Framework
- Training experience in Taxation tools
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the processes of the company.
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the FP&A team