Manager - HR at Aventure Corporate Solution
Views:177 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Compliance - General Insurance (7-15 yrs)
- Responsible for all compliance, regulatory, policies, and processes as applicable.
- Implementing and managing the compliance framework of the company.
- Identify root causes of non-compliance events. Provide recommendations on corrective actions.
- Identify various risks and prepare the risk framework of the company. Evaluate the implementation and make changes as appropriate to the risk framework.
- Prepare reports outlining recommendations for improvements.
- Design action plans to ensure robust compliance.
- Maintain appropriate records.
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory documents or submissions.
- Represent the company before the Regulatory authorities and Board.
- Keeps oneself updated on best practices and high on Market intelligence.
- Having good knowledge and process understanding of the Insurance business
- Should be able to work as a team player with other functions.
- Well-versed with IRDAI Regulations & Guidelines.
Experience: - Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience in Compliance and 6+ years in General Insurance