Senior Manager - Compliance - FMCG (14-15 yrs)
Senior Manager Compliance
- A corporate leadership role.
- Strategy wrt complete factory & plant compliances including Factory Law.
- Handle quality and FSSAI issues; find solutions to compliances & regulations.
- Drafting & vetting various agreements such as Manufacturing, Supply, Distribution, C&F, Franchises, Leave & License, Lease Deed, I.T. Agreements, Brand Ambassador, Marketing Agency Agreement, NDA's etc.
- Provide regular up-dates regarding Legal Metrology and other applicable statutes.
- Managing the database for Litigation & Trademarks
- Responsible for Arbitration, Labour, Trade Marks, u/s 138, Insecticide etc.
- Liaison with Government Departments such as Pollution control Board, Factory Inspector, Labour Inspector, Mathadi issue, apply & coordinate for all licenses.
- Plan and execute at macro level Waste management, Plastic & PET control, changed specs of material etc.
- Corporate resource with plant compliances experience; check if all 10 plants are equipped to comply with regulations
- Preferred FMCG or Pharma experience.
- Preferred food compliance.