Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:351 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Compliance - Digital Automotive Solutions Firm (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Compliance
Job opportunity for a CS qualified professional holding 7+ years of experience in Compliance. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Role: Compliance Senior Manager
Your Employer: Indias biggest digital automotive solutions provider that supports the buyers at all stages of their personal mobility journey.
1. Build compliance framework for the region and ensure periodical adherence with the compliance framework
2. Ensure compliance with the provisions in the SHA and other applicable statutory laws in India & SEA.
3. Serve as the primary point of contact between the company and regulatory authorities, shareholders and stakeholders.
4. Coordinate and organise board meetings, general meetings, and committee meetings, including
preparing agendas, minutes, and resolutions.
5. Maintain and update statutory registers, books, and records required by law.
6. Provide guidance to the board of directors, senior management and external consultants on corporate governance matters, best practices, and compliance issues.
7. Prepare and file annual reports, financial statements, and other corporate disclosures.
8. Handle matters related to corporate restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
9. Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and handle legal and administrative matters with discretion.
10. Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
11. Closely collaborating with HR departments to monitor enforcement of compliance regulations
12. Training cross functional teams on compliance requirements
What you need to have:
1. Member of the Institute of Company Secretary of India (Mandatory).
2. Minimum 7 to 10 years of experience with a combined experience from a top tier law firm and Start-up Company.
3. Expertise in the following Legal & Compliance field, drafting & executing of transaction docs, managing investor related compliances, managing sectrial compliances and other ROC matters.
4. Drafting of Board resolutions & other secretarial documents of the company
What is in Store for You?
1. Largest online product platform and only company providing end-to-end customer value proposition for automotive purchase
2. Phenomenal growth story: Net Revenue grew 45% y-o-y in Q4FY21; Series E funded; recently entered the Unicorn club
3. Opportunity to make a real difference supplemented by great camaraderie, autonomy at work and super-fast speed to action
4. Avenues to explore self-interests / strengths and land in the right role