Consultant at Confidential
Views:208 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Compensation - EduTech - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-6 yrs)
One of the leading Edutech company is looking out for Sr. Manager (Compensation)
Job Description :
The incumbent of the position is responsible for planning, designing, implementing and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the Company. This position will research and bring in-depth understanding of best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Total Rewards programs and technologies.
The primary function of the position is to manage all aspects of the employee benefits program. This includes health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, and any other employee benefit plans offered. The selected individual will also be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent while keeping the the total cost under control.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all compensation matters, such as market midpoint analysis, the salary structure w.r.t. fixed, variable, incentives etc.
- Prepare annual budget for total rewards and manage expenditures related to benefit programs.
- Serve as the main resource for employees and managers regarding all benefit related matters.
- Evaluate the compensation landscape to understand and learn from best practices through benchmarking and industry research and employment trends, track legislation and make recommendations.
- Support all compensation planning processes in collaboration with HR and Operations.
- Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Communicate actively with Accounting, Finance, Operations, HR and other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Manage data in accordance with the company's record retention policies and procedures and state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related issues, records and company information.
- Complete special projects, as assigned.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders is essential for this role.
- A strong knowledge of salary practices/compliances.
- Expertise with Comp survey process
- A strong knowledge of Job Evaluation principles and benchmarking methodologies is essential.
- Strong project management, analytical, organisational and excel skills are essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required for this role.
- The ability to set realistic deadlines and expectations is a skill that is required for this role.
- Exceptional in MS Excel and other Microsoft office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
Additional Information :
Qualifications: Full time MBA from Tier-1 Institute
Total HR experience: 4 - 6 yrs with min 3 yrs in Total Rewards / Compensation & Benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.