Director at Talent Seed HR Services
Views:959 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Senior Manager - Compensation Benefits & PMS (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a MNC Corporate Company based in Mumbai (Lower Parel)
Its is 5 Days working (From OFFICE).
Position - Sr Manager Compensation Benefits & PMS
Reporting - HR Head
Team Handling - 3-4 People
Work Experience - 8 Years+
Education - MBA / PGBDA
Comp & Ben
- Lead the Compensation and Benefits policies and practices.
- Monitor and design salary structure and benefits provision to ensure a balance between controls of costs.
- Undertake Job Evaluations to ensure that correctly align roles/ jobs to their righteous levels and rightfully justify the variation in salary between those doing different jobs within the organization.
- Design, develop and implement benefit packages - ensure competitiveness and relevance of salary structures in line with legal and statutory requirements
- Ensure smooth deployment and maintenance of key employee benefits.
- Participate in benchmarking studies to ensure competitiveness of our benefits.
- Deliver value through Total Rewards Strategies, policies and solutions that enhance the attraction and retention of top talent.
- Incubate, implement and drive various compensation programs including Market Benchmarking
- Merit Increase, pay for performance programs and compensation planning etc. for diverse job profiles.
- Manage the implementation of relevant HR policies and programs within the business and coordinate the relevant key strategic processes
- Design and program manage the Annual Compensation Review cycle for manufacturing entities to ensure complete budget management and timeline adherence.
- Guide new HR business partners on the compensation philosophy of the organization, salary structure and variable pay, allowances and increments
- Identify opportunities for improvement and consult with the leaders to agree on solutions. Imbibe a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Responsible for performance management, HR policies, rewards and recognition and annual appraisal process.
- Support the design and execution of annual performance management process for the organization.
- Act as an SME and guide the HR generalists and line leaders in defining objective business, team and individual level scorecards to strengthen the performance management architecture.
- Engage with stakeholders to determine business performance matrices for the organization.
- Design and drive Goal Setting exercise with senior leadership.
- Design and deploy policy on PMS for the organization
- Drive performance culture.
- Facilitate cascade of goals across the organization.
- Develop business review mechanisms and work closely with HODs and leadership to ensure reviews are conducted.
- Drive regular feedback processes across organization.
- Derive mechanism for appraisal in consultation with stakeholders.
- Create standard formats and review material.
- Lead the Payroll process and related to remittances in collaboration with payroll team.
- MIS Reports and submit to leadership to support decisions policies and practices-Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Liaise with Finance team for smooth administering of total rewards programs
- Experience in total rewards covering compensation and benefits operations, designing rewards programs and solutions that align with unique needs of business.
- Must have an analytical mind with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Understand basic Statistics and a pro on Microsoft Excel
- Must have team handling capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate and work with stakeholders across levels and teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.