Talent Acquisition Role at Laksh HR
Views:172 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT Services (9-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
A) Compensation Program Related :
- Work with internal HR team to address compensation-related issues; Provides advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation.
- Partner with recruiting team to discuss salary offers.
- Participate in and organize data from market compensation surveys to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and pay program assessment
- Participate actively on teams to develop, enhance, and support compensation tools.
- Respond to manager's compensation-related questions/issues
- Assist with assessment of current compensation levels and mix relative to the external market and to internal peers
- Provide explanation of compensation programs - salary merit process, bonus plan, long-term incentive plans, and deferred compensation plans - to employees, as needed
- Research compensation issues and disputes and provide analysis to facilitate resolution
- Manages / oversees all compensation changes in the region that happen year round and ensure consistency, market aligned (internal & external) decisions.
- Expected to manage pay round for the region with specific emphasis on conduction regional calibrations at various leadership levels
- Responsible for ensuring compensation programs remain aligned to statuary requirement, should be proactive to suggest/manage on-coming statutory changes impacting compensation
- Responsible for end to end contracting of all Compensation related contracts.
B) Benefits Program Related :
- Partners with external brokers to address benefit-related issues
- Provides advisory to on benefit program designs, policy and guideline interpretations.
- Participate in and organize data from market compensation surveys to assist with ongoing competitive analyses and benefit program assessment
- Respond to manager's benefits-related questions/issues
- Drives assessment of current benefits relative to the external market
- Provide explanation of benefits programs
- Responsible for contracting related to market data and benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring benefits programs remain aligned to statuary requirement, should be proactive to suggest/manage on-coming statutory changes impacting benefits.
- Responsible for end to end contracting of all Benefits related contracts.
- Legal signatory for statutory benefits.