Team Lead at The IT Mind Services
Views:2581 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT (13-17 yrs)
Job Description :
1. HCL/Accenture/IBM/Wipro/CTS- preferred candidates.
2. Must-Have experience on Compensation and Benefits.
3. Plan, develop and implement new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures as per company's philosophy and competitive practices
4. Manage reward programs such as variable pay, merit raises, skill based compensation
5. Develop promotion and retention strategies for existing employees
6. Analytical techniques for compiling, preparing and presenting data
7. Partnering with HR business partners, Recruitment, Talent Management, HRSS, HRIS, and payroll department to ensure effectiveness and accuracy
8. Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends.
9. Responsible for ensuring through audits, and legal reports that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and regulations
1. Business Acumen
4. HR Expertise