Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:3364 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Support the Head-HR CoE on all C& B design initiatives covering all business locations in India.
- The role will be responsible for the entire gamut of Compensation, Benefits and Wellbeing activities. Act as a Functional expert on all aspects of Compensation, Benefits, Pension schemes and Statutory compliances/labor laws.
- Responsible for managing the entire process of Compensation & Benefits benchmarking surveys, job mapping, range analysis and building proposals.
- Support the design and subsequent annual reviews of Salary ranges for the entire organization.
- Support the development and maintenance of policies, benefits and wellbeing initiatives and C&B Communications. Partner with various functions and External consultant for evaluating job roles across businesses using any established job evaluation methodologies.
- Monitors internal, external and peer group compensation and benefits data/trends to ensure competitiveness and effectiveness of Compensation and Benefits programs for the various locations.
- Support the Year End process including salary range validation and development.
- Support relevant adhoc HR CoE projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Provide analysis and produce analytic reports and presentation material for leadership teams.