Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:1474 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - F&B Industry (6-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - F&B Industry
- Our client is a emerging company within its own category within the F&B Industry. There is now a newly created position for a Senior C&B Manager.
- Reporting directly to the HR Head, you are responsible for the salary and benefits review, co-development of salary structure, pay analysis, market benchmark. Streamline and implement best in class systems and processes. Handles job leveling across organization.
- As the custodian of the C&B Function, you will have experience in managing the Performance Management and Total Rewards portfolio across the offices in India. You will work closely with Business Leaders to develop gap analysis and propose recommendations.
- You will work independently and has a good working experience in employee benefits, salary banding, job leveling and policies across the region. Manage Annual Performance Cycle for the region during Goal Settings and Annual Reviews. Conduct benefits review analysis including both the corporate and retail employees.
- You will gather and analyze workforce information, bench marking and trends that will identify the areas for improvements and alignment. You will analyse competitive trends in compensation and benefits such as to lead and conduct salary review exercise, salary bench marking, annual performance and rewards exercise.
- Develop, implement and review procedures to monitor and review salary policy, guidelines and streamlining work processes. Perform job analysis and evaluation for each job position and prepare data and participate in surveys and reviews of data.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 years of experience with a good track record in implementing compensation & benefits strategies/ programs for a growing organization.