Talent Acquisition Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:415 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Consumer Durables (4-12 yrs)
Act as a subject matter expert in the area of Compensation and Benefits
- Responsible for PMS, Merit Increase, Variable Pay, Incentive Schemes and Manpower Budgeting & Planning.
- Support the development, review and implementation of compensation and benefits programs under the Total Compensation Framework.
- Coordinate and provide support in various annual C&B exercises, such as pay review, benefits review, staff cost budgeting, etc
- Participate in salary and benefits benchmarking, analyze market data and provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Build up market intelligence to ensure the competitiveness of remuneration package. Support head count and staff cost management, and conduct staff cost analysis. Provide support to other compensation and benefits programs including provident fund scheme, various group employee insurance scheme and benefit review.
- Control the annual compensation budgets planning, forecasting, reviews and analysis.
- Control the Headcount & Employee cost through carefully managed position management
- Support business by undertaking various C&B projects.