Director at HR Networks
Views:469 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Company Secretary - NBFC (11-13 yrs)
Company Secretary - NBFC (11 - 13 yrs)
Incumbent responsible for managing the entire Secretarial and Compliance function for the Company. Will be handling strategic matters and bring about process improvements in the function.
Key Responsibilities :
- In meeting all Statutory Compliance related to Companies Act, RBI & NBFC. Responsible for ensuring uniform practices across servicing the various companies and providing support in Secretarial Audit / Internal Audit / Annual Report related assignments.
- Responsible for smooth completion of Regulatory Audits.
- Complying with various compliance under Listing Regulations and SEBI Regulations.
- Arranging and conduction of AGM, Board Meeting, General Meeting of Audit Committee and any other committee formed by the Board including issuing notices, preparing Agendas and passing Resolutions.
- Drafting of various Resolutions and Minutes of meeting of Board of Directors, Shareholders, Committee constituted by the Board.
- Liaising with Independent Directors across group, external regulatory authorities and service providers
-Regulatory support to Treasury Department in fund mobilization programmes.
- Preparation of MOA & AOA including the amendment, addition, deletion of various clauses.
- Overseeing investors service function with high quality and optimum cost outgo
- Good working knowledge and practical experience in the area of Company Law and Rules made there under Secretarial Standards/Practices
- Good Drafting Skill, Accuracy and Adherence to timelines.
- Interpretation ability & Promptness of response
- Coordinating with various locations/departments for collecting information and to enable smooth work
- Responsible and Sincere
- Interpersonal skills in relationship building
- Maintaining Confidentiality of information
Experience & Qualification :
- CS with min 11 Years of post-qualification experience in Regulatory Compliance from any major listed company, Preferably from an BFSI/ NBFC's
- Knowledge on Companies Act, 2013
- NBFC Rules and Regulations
- SEBI Regulations specifically wrt listing of Debt Securities and its compliance's