Managing Partner at MEGMA SERVICES
Views:440 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Company Secretary & Legal - IT Consulting Firm (6-10 yrs)
Leading IT & Consulting MNC requires Sr Mgr ( Legal & cs) - Bangalore
- One of our client a leading IT consulting MNC and technology firm headquatered in US, Which define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses of our clients. Our clients choose us because we partner with them to share their risks and headaches on day to day operations.
- It is building an Revolutionize the Digitization and Rationalization of Complex Unstructured Data and Events, that are Critical to Client businesses as Fin-Tech disruption along with Partner.
We are looking for Sr Mgr (LEGAL & CS) for Corporate headquarter in Bangalore .
Job Contributions I.E. All Activities Performed To Fulfill Stakeholder Expectations And Which Encompass The Span Of Responsibilities Managed
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary :
- Company Secretary & LLB Degree.
- 70% into Legal role
- 30% into Company Secretary Role
- Reports to Legal Counsel, India
- 6- 10 years of CS & legal with an organisation of reputev
- Good Interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, situational leaderships are key requirements for this role
- Good stakeholder management
- Should be able to collaboratively work across functions/geographies (Regional/Global teams)
- Should have an eye for details with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Good communication is important
- Ability to deal with ambiguous challenges
- Ability to win with limited resources
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms
- Manage General corporate advisory., Statutory & labour, compliances, International property portfolio management,Litigation Management & CS responsibilities
- Maintains a deep understanding of contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations, including applicable US laws like FCPA, Boycott & Anti-Boycott laws,
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
1. Responsible for drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant specific agreements, offtake agreements, joint venture agreements, etc
2. Responsible for reviewing the above mentioned contracts
3. Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
4. Quality & timely execution of a legal documents
5. Feedback from external/ internal stakeholders on quality of inputs
Skills & Knowledge Requirements (Abilities / Knowledge & Expertise in field) :
Knowledge (Technical / Functional) :
- Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination. Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in manufacturing industry.
- Legal Drafting Skills
- Business orientation
- Communication & Presentation skills
- High learning orientation
- Interpersonal skills
Kindly confirm these details in cv/resume - Current ctc & notice period & Expectation