Talent Specialist at Xpheno
Views:154 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Company Secretary - Direct & Indirect Taxation - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager Finance ( Company Secretary)
No. of Reportees: NIL
Role Reporting to: Director Finance
What Your Hiring Manager Wants You To Know
Looking for talent who can lead the organization in the company secretarial role, provide consultation on direct & indirect taxation matters. If you enjoy challenges, drive efficient decision making and results, this right opportunity for you. I am excited to work with professionals who can work closely with business as an advisor and have empathy with people driving the company strategy.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE
- Expert Company Secretary
- Subject Matter Expert on Direct and Indirect Taxation.
- Custodian: Ensuring timely filing of returns and other Documents by the Act. Up to date all amendments and changes in the taxation domain.
- Consult Ensuring Tax Audit, ability to handle Tax Appeal and process improvement.
- Business Advisor: Focus on value creation, Act as a business advisor & provide insights.
- Owner of accounting policies and will ensure adherence to financial processes.
- Responsible for statutory compliance adherence for both internal and statutory requirements.
- Assist in building a strong finance governance process.
- Steer the team with regular direction & act as a consultant on key issues.
- Ensure accurate & timely reporting for internal & external stakeholders
- Keep the team updated on the latest accounting & tax-related matters
- Drive Tax Audits for the company.
- Ensure that the company complies with the applicable secretarial standards