Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:1076 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Senior Manager - Company Secretary & Compliance - Data Center Business (7-10 yrs)
One of the MNC's in Data Center Business is hiring for a Company Secretary role.
Work Location - Lower Parel
Reporting Mgr - Group Head CS & Compliance
- Handling all secretarial matters and end to end corporate compliance including preparing & finalisation of all documentation including agenda and minutes of Board/Committee meetings, shareholders meetings, circular resolutions, annual reports etc.
- Preparing & filing of various forms, intimations, returns, applications etc with authorities including MCA, RBI, Depositories etc.
- Preparing / Maintenance of all statutory registers & records.
- Handling all director related compliances including obtaining & updating DIN, obtaining and renewal of DSC, KYC verifications, disclosures & declarations etc.
- Ensuring compliances of Joint Venture / Shareholder agreements
- Coordination with JV Partners, Directors, shareholders, RBI, ROC, Auditors, Registrar and Share Transfer Agent and other internal / external stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and sound knowledge of corporate laws including Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, FEMA, SEBI (AIF) Regulations, SEBI Insider Trading Regulations, Depositories Act
- Reporting to Group Head CS & Compliance
- Working knowledge of FDI / FEMA
- Exposure with PE / VC Fund preferable
- About 8-10 Years of post-qualification experience
- Qualification - B.com; CS ; Degree in Law will be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Superior writing and editing skills.