HR-Manager at Creative Clap Consultants
Views:1664 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Commercial - Procurement/Logistics Firm (6-15 yrs)
Sr Manager - Commercial (Procurement - Logistics company) - Gurgaon
JD - Manager Commercial
Purpose of the position :
To manage end to end procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, optimise deals, find more profitable suppliers, and build dependable network thereof.
Job description (in the order of criticality) :
1. Ensuring procurement of good and services on time in line with company's annual plan and growth strategy. Responsible for delivery of quality and timing of deliveries.
2. Forecast market trends and craft negotiations strategy for Company for various activities and close deal with optimal terms.
3. Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking among market competitors on all the parameters.
4. Assess, manage, and mitigate risk in deals.
5. Partnering with internal stakeholders to have clear understanding of project and deliverables.
6. Development of rich pool of vendors, vendors evaluation and appraisals.
7. Partnering and building relationship with vendors for post-sale support.
8. Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors. Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
9. Handling and supporting internal and statuary audits.
10. Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
11. Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
12.Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
13. Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
14. Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
15. Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
16. Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
17. Preparing procurement reports.
18. Procurements with sustainable measures including right approach and process in assuring recycle and reuse and extended producers' responsibility
Competencies required :
1. Negotiation Skills and contracts negotiations
2. Strategic planning for repeatedly purchased items
3. Vendor management and relationship
4. Ability to gather information and analyse datapoints with risks
5. Decision making and risks mitigation
6. Project management and monitoring
7. Leadership skills and team handling
8. Highest level of Integrity and transparency standards (zero tolerance)
9. Supply chain management
Experience required :
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration with MBA and some technical/engineering background
- 6-10years of professional experience in logistics and/or manufacturing sector
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP etc.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.