Recruiter at your KPO
Views:1445 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Commercial - Logistics Firm (13-16 yrs)
Job description :-
1. Ensuring procurement of good and services on time in line with company's annual plan and growth strategy. Responsible for delivery of quality and timing of deliveries.
2. Forecast market trends and craft negotiations strategy for Company for various activities and close deal with optimal terms.
3. Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking among market competitors on all the parameters.
4. Assess, manage, and mitigate risk in deals.
5. Partnering with internal stakeholders to have clear understanding of project and deliverables.
6. Development of rich pool of vendors, vendors evaluation and appraisals.
7. Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
8. Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
9. Preparing procurement reports.
10. Procurements with sustainable measures including right approach and process in assuring recycle and reuse and extended producers' responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration with MBA and some technical/engineering background preferred
- 12-15 years of professional experience in logistics and/or manufacturing sector
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP etc.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.