Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:1850 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Commercial - Edible Oil (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - COMMERCIAL - Edible Oil
- Minimum 10 to 15 years hands-on working experience in Logistics / Post-shipment activities / Shipment documentations in vegetable oil industry preferably in Palm Oil industry.
- Familiar with various vegetable oil / palm oil trade terms and contract terms (i.e. PORAM, MEOMA, FOSFA, NIOP & etc).
- Exposure to marine insurance coverage and marine insurance claims is required.
- Awareness and exposure to RSPO, GMP, HACCP, ISO & etc. procedures and compliance requirements
- To provide leadership & guidance on Operations & Documentation related matters on vegetable oil shipments, in particular to Palm Oil products.
- To ensure strict compliance of Company's / Group's corporate policies.
- Oversees the implementation of Operations & Documentation solution initiatives.
- Strengthen the company's / group's monitoring processes on Operations & Documentation related matters.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To lead and manage Operations & Documentation department, ensuring end to end planning and managing of Supply Chain from post freight fixtures to arrival of cargo at group units.
- To lead and manage Operations & Documentation department for third party sales ensuring planning & management with coordination between buyers, suppliers and chartering team including checking Letter of Credit (LOC) and other payment options.
- Ensure set deliverables are executed as per standard SOPs with emphasis on correctness, timeliness and proactive communication.
- To provide continuous training to the team to fulfil department objectives.
- To update department on changing regulations related to port, customs, insurance, shipping, tariffs, banking, sustainability and any other changes which may impact the operations.
- Ensure coordination between chartering, trading, unit operations & finance teams for seamless supply chain management.
- To develop and implement new methods, best practices, controls and monitoring of Operations & Documentation solutions in order to accommodate the Group's business growth.
- To ensure all members of Operations & Documentation Department have an update Job Description and Job Allocation with valid KPIs.
- Conduct staff appraisal and performance reviews of Operations & Documentation Department team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.