Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:348 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Commercial Controller - Financial Institution Firm (9-11 yrs)
Senior Manager / Commercial Controller for a large and renowned Finance Company, part of a global financial institution. MBA / CA with minimum 7 years of experience in commercial control role in financial services company with expertise in SOPs for financing, accounting / lending policies and control may respond to us urgently for the role.
Location : Delhi/ Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure effective and efficient setup and implementation of internal controls of the company spanning across all businesses and locations.
- Work seamlessly with peers and business heads to constantly review and improve internal financial controls and operating controls.
- Support the CFO on working through Enterprise Risk Management Strategy for the company.
- Build relationships with Business and functional Heads and assess their information needs to support business decision making.
- Support entity level control checks and work through cross functional teams on required remedial actions.
- Lead preparation and implementation of financial policies and procedures, ensure compliance to same.
- Understand the various marketing schemes and provide inputs to strengthen the effectiveness and controls in scheme management.
- Lead a team of financial executives toward achievement of pre-set goals
- Leading and providing financial and business insight to operation and front-end team for the zones
- Providing insight around channel; segment and territory; pack and price which can drive revenue growth
- Ensuring the quality of the revenue across channel and segment
- Closely monitor and ensuring efficient and effective cost to serve for each of distribution vertical
- Distributor and customer management ensuring 100% compliance around risk management and accelerating the revenue growth
- Act as the main point of contact for addressing any inquiries and questions related to financial operations. Supervise the daily operational tasks of the credit and collections team
- Develop financial goals and objectives for the team
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference
- Responsible for managing statutory compliances including filing of returns and legal activities
- Responsible for all purchase related activities including import and custom clearance
- Responsible of preparing weekly and monthly MIS, required by management
Geographical Scope: Pan India
Key Customers :
Internal Customers : All BU Heads
External Customers : Customers