Assistant Manager at Quadrangle
Views:824 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Commercial Audit - FMCG (4-12 yrs)
- Responsible for conducting audits for the various Commercial related business processes such as
a. Order to Cash processes,
b. Trade investments,
c. Marketing spends,
d. Demand planning processes,
e. new product launches internal controls review and
- Compliance related aspects in trade domains, across units nationally/internationally
- Introduce - outside in- good practices to be deployed by the audit members and staff in auditing the above processes.
- Conduct market visits from time to time to identify key process and control related concerns and shortcomings that need to be audited at C&F, Consignee agents, stockiest and limited retailer points depending on the band width available.
- Ensuring timely execution of audits & release of reports with confirmed audit observations and agreed audit recommendations as per plan
- Monitoring coverage of all processes as identified in the work programs and ensuring continuous update of the work programs against new areas identified
- Depending on the requirement of the engagement, oversee auditors from Big 4 and mid-sized firms- auditors to execute the engagements stated in the IA plan.