Chief Manager at SBES Pvt Ltd
Views:263 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Collection Strategy - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
SAS coder - the person must have SAS experience
Must have worked in some Collections strategy projects/currently works in Collections strategy in the BFSI
The JD is as below:
To understand customer preferences and behavior patterns, and then develop better collection strategies to improve productivity:
1. Automate process, data and Models for Collections processes especially in early bucket.
2. Increase the accuracy of loss-forecasting strategies and predelinquency outreach.
3. Enable deeper customer segmentation, including behavioural segmentation, to develop more effective contact strategies.
4. Increase recovery rates with advanced, proscriptive, and automated next best action decisions including contact time, channel, and frequency.
5. Balance resource constraints and competing priorities through adopting profit and customer-based strategies.
6. Applying individualized collection strategies will help your organization meet regulatory requirements that call for fair consumer treatments.
7. Work on Forecasting and budgeting models. Maintain budget vs actual tracker
8. Manpower Planning ( Pan India )
9. Manage communications & Data.
MBA/Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.