Senior Manager - Co-Lending - FinTech Startup (2-6 yrs)
Senior Manager - Co-Lending - Dynamic Fintech Startup
Want to join the trailblazing Fintech company which is leveraging software and technology to change the face of short-term financing in India!
- Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As the Sr Manager - Co-lending, you will be the face of the company externally and the SPOC for all communication with Lending partners
What you will do:
- Working closely with Lending partners, founding team and internal stakeholders to plan for new partnerships and align cross-functional teams and drive go-live dates in a structured manner
- Working with leading Financial institutions and liaison with cross-functional teams of the partner like Alliances, Program, Policy, Credit & Operations
- Working closely with internal business teams to align numbers and drive disbursals across BUs
- Working closely with credit underwriting teams to understand the policy and handle assessment process internally and externally
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure fulfillment of funds
- Responsible for setting up processes at each stage and align teams to targets
What you need to have:
- Experience in NBFC/ Fintech responsible strategic alliance / tie-ups with the banks essentially in lending space
- Team managing ability
- Good Communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.