Director- Talent Acquisition at Spot Buzzy
Views:2094 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Senior Manager - Client Success (6-12 yrs)
- Learn about Group Mediclaim and company benefits so that you can articulate the value to existing and new customers
- Educate our clients about health benefits management and onboard them to our own dashboards and roster management tools.
- Develop a deep relationship with the customer and an understanding of their employee health to be able to suggest specific company product features, interventions, and value propositions.
- Help execute and iterate the company onboarding experience to maximize client enrollment in our app and understanding of our benefits.
- Be the customer's voice within company providing feedback to our Product team to develop/identify new features
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption and consumption, improve customer satisfaction, and work with our customers to generate new business (upsell and cross-sell)
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for our clients- needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment)
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) - claims settlements and health app adoption
- Define and measure leading indicators and calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Account Executives and identify opportunities for customer references and case studies
- You may travel on-demand to a customer site for short visits
- A minimum of 6-8 years of combined experience in Customer Support/ Success.
- Bachelor's and Master's degree from a renowned college or university
- 6 - 8 years of experience in B2B customer success, account management, product management, relationship management, or a strategic consulting organization
- Previous experience in insurance broking is preferred
- Should have strong problem-solving skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and develop individual contributors
- Naturally curious, with excellent critical-thinking skills