Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:7303 Applications:827 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Senior Manager - Client Growth - Packaging - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (6-16 yrs)
Client Growth is the sales arm of the company that is responsible for prospecting, acquiring potential clients across various target industries, increasing wallet share, managing the complete client experience by offering complete suite of solutions for packaging - Design, Development & Procurement
Key Responsibilities Areas :
i. Building World's Best Sales Team - Devise innovative incentive schemes and build, grow and develop a lean team that drives market penetration for the company
ii. Culture Custodian - As the face of the Client Growth team in the region, establish culture and values in the team and ensure team adheres to the basic principles of Client Growth.
iii. Sales Strategy - Research and understand the market through various mediums and create a sales strategy for targeting and upselling prospective buyers
iv. Data Driven Sales - Drive sales in a data-oriented approach and drive use of technology internally to increase team efficiency, automate sales processes
v. Top Line, Profitability, Receivable Days - Completely responsible for the top line and gross margins of the region together with credit receivables days (DSO)
vi. Optimizing Sales Cycle - Maintain a C-level relationship with potential clients and pitch the product, solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on the feedback with the objective of achieve high client on-boarding rate
vii. Technology Adoption - Adoption and usage of all cloud-based solutions as a tool by clients and internally by the team
- 6-16 years of sales experience (MBA from a tier 1 institute is a must)
- Excellent leadership skills with structured thinking, complex problem-solving ability and have experience in setting up processes/teams
- Candidate should have previous experience in driving scalable B2B modern sales processes through tech enabled systems
- Previous experience in leading a lean sales teams that is driven in a scalable, process driven manner
- Previous experience with packaging / material handling / logistics / supply chain would be a big plus
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.