Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:399 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Product - POS - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Job Opening for Sr.Manager/Chief Manager-Product-POS with Leading Pvt Sector Bank based at Mumbai
Product Manager Role is key owner of strategy, roadmap and customer experience of the program across bank. Product Management involves comprehensive understanding of all the key stake holders viz consumer; technology, industry; regulator; organization, channels, program branding. A product manager develops holistic understanding of the industry and category at product level including dynamics, markets and consumer behavior affecting the product distribution.
In the current dynamically changing environment, product management needs to be agile and be able to adapt to technologies and changing consumer behaviors using data analytics.- Product Development & Management
- Contribute actively to define the strategy and the roadmap of a product line/ segment.
- Leverage technology to deliver Cost and Customer Experience advantages
- Key understanding on Consumer Behaviour
- P&L tracking & management of existing products and portfolio in POS acquiring domain.
- Tracking and adapting to dynamic Market Trends and Competition Monitoring
- Developing checks and balances on the portfolio to understand the portfolio behavior
- Driving Product Campaigns basis customer insights and analytics.
- Conceptualize and Execute Reward and recognition program and monitor transactions.
- Executing strategic product initiatives and customized payment solutions to drive the businesses in the bank with focus on optimal Channel Strategy, customer value and profitability
- Continuously improvising customer purchase experience by viz faster checkouts through unique product development, strategizing and execution of new initiatives, process enhancements at the payments stage etc.
- Provide customer value add services in both offline and online payment acceptance to provide maximum choice and convenience for customers that gets merchants best in class conversion and payment success rates.
- Responsible for formulation of Business strategy for the product from budgeting, pricing of products, P&L - Control over costs and income lines.
- Conceptualise new initiatives to enhance product/service offering.
- Leading a product managers team with reportees across different levels.
- Manage the process, regulatory compliance and audit for the product function.
- Collaborate with sales/distribution channel and provide required support.
- Product Branding, Marketing calendar, Product Branding & Campaign Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.