HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:287 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Network Security & Architect (8-12 yrs)
Network Security and Architect
Senior/Chief Manager Cyber Security (Network Security and Architect)
What is expected?
- Lead Network security and architect for Cloud and Datacenter environment
- Responsible for designing, maintaining network security architecture, analyzing network data and systems to ensure appropriate control mechanism is implemented commensurate to the requirement
- Evaluate solutions for IOT/ network/cloud security including FW, Threat & compliance management
- Liaise with managers to promote good security practices and explain security procedures
- Work with external suppliers to source hardware and software solutions to network security issues
- Deploy, test and maintain security systems such as VPNs, firewalls, email security and cloud security
- Access review of all privilege access provide for all devices
- Ensure that current network system security is updated / upgraded and suitable for future requirements
- Define policies and procedures appropriate to the systems and advice users and administrators
- Conduct periodic assessment and have oversight for the security levels specific to the systems
- Ensure tracking and implementation of controls for gaps noted during security assessments
- Monitor compliance with security policies and procedures
- Monitor and review security incident logs for various security incidents and work closely with SOC
- Key member for any cybersecurity incident response team and manage recovery / response end to end
- Coordinate with respective teams to the annual risk assessment and risk-based investigation of controls
- Familiar with best practices / standards / frameworks commonly used like ITIL, ISO 27001, Mitre Attack
- Good knowledge and experience on network security architecture, cloud technologies, information systems security & controls as per standards and best practices
- Knowledge of various standards and risk frameworks on Cloud Security ; CIS, CCM by CSA, etc.
Critical Generic Competencies:
- Independent and proactive approach to work; ability to learn and adapt new areas
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA Information Security/ Engineering Graduate with working knowledge in the domain of cyber security and cloud standard.
- Overall experience of 8+ years with relevant experience of at-least 5 years hands-on in the domain of network architecture, network security and cloud security.
- Working knowledge of Networks, cloud security and cyber security framework
- Good understanding of infrastructure components, routers, firewalls, IPS, NAC, Threat Management tools, WIFI, IOT, cloud.
- Product certifications ; Firewall, IPS, NAC, Security tools
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP), Certified Information Systems
- Security Professional (CISSP), CCSP, CISA, Lead Auditors
- Other certifications like Cloud Service Providers like, AWS, Azure