Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:8534 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Internal Audit - IT (5-13 yrs)
Job Title: IT Audit
Grade: Sr.Manager/ Chief Manager
Location: Mumbai (Jui Nagar, Navi Mumbai)
Job Description: Key Responsibilities
- Understand the IT environment to determine the size and complexity of the systems and the extent of dependence on information systems by the bank
- Participate in risk assessments conducted before commencement of system development
- Undertake reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems in a risk-based manner.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Communicate the audit finding to respective business heads/ senior management and Audit Committee
- Follows-up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s)
An Ideal Candidate should possess -
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise
- Ability to evaluate and review a range of mainframe, PC, and distributed production and applications computer systems
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of IT auditing concepts and principles
- Strong interpersonal negotiation skills and professional communication skills
- Ability to lead the teams and execute Audit plans in a time-bound manner
Kindly share your updated resume with following details:
1) Current Organisation -
2) Current Designation and Role -
3) Total Exp -
4) Qualification -
5) Current Salary (Also mentioned Fixed+Variable) -
6) Expected Salary (What is your minimum ctc expectation (pls mentioned clearly), as it will not be an issue later on at the time of offer, if everything goes well)-
7) Present Location -
8) Joining Time -
9) Reason for Change -
10) Experience in IT Audit -
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.