Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1800 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Human Resource & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Over all Supervision and control of HR, IR and Administration activities, streamlining of personnel and administration department, compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, liaison and maintain smooth and cordial industrial relations.
1. Establish and maintain a positive and engaged working environment, continuously build up and promote the company culture
2. To align with company Vision/Mission, partnership with Legal and Compliance to ensure employment activities in line with Labour Law and other related regulations.
3. Review, identify and enhance any broken processes or failure of compliance to labour law or other related regulations, HR policies and guidelines in HR practices to optimize HR management system and minimize HR risks.
2. Industrial Relations:
1. Resolve employees disputes, queries through day to day interaction, counselling, and motivating.
2. Deliver a systematic reporting and analysis on employee/Industrial relations on regular bases.
3. Provide all relevant suggestions and solutions in terms of Employee Relationship
4. Advise and assist departmental manager/key personnel on rules, regulations and provisions of various applicable Labour Laws and ensure its proper implementation.
5. Advice and counsel HR practice, Labour dispute/arbitration or potential ER case proactively based on labour laws and regulations to all line managers/ HOD.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.