Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:9003 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Fraud Risk Management - Life Insurance (8-14 yrs)
Our Client is a well established Life Insurance Company. Established in 2011, the company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Role: Senior Manager/Chief Manager
Reporting to VP- Risk Management & Internal Controls
Key Responsibilities :
- Be directly responsible for early detection of suspicious cases at new business login
- Provide guidance and development of tools in discussion with analytics team for early detection of frauds
- Responsible for assurance on portfolio quality through review of channels, adverse regions/branches, partners and products.
- Responsible for reduction of A/E ratio to 70% for the year and continuous monitoring of flags like A/E ratio, early claims, negative areas to revise guidelines
- Ensure A/E ratio is sustained over the period of time
- Creation of guidelines for channels/products/partners/geographies.
- Ensure timely and adequately structured risk reports being published to the stakeholders
- Review the accuracy of the risk reporting and risk updates (Risk reports, MIS, dashboards) at various frequencies.
Functional Skills Required :
- Good understanding of insurance business
- Knowledge insurance fraud risks and data analytics
Soft Skills Required:
- Very well versed with Ms-Excel, Word, and PPT
- Good Communication Skills
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.