Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:8953 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Fraud Risk Management - Life Insurance (8-14 yrs)
Our Client is a well established Life Insurance Company. Established in 2011, the company is part of India's leading diversified financial services organization.
Role: Senior Manager/Chief Manager
Reporting to VP- Risk Management & Internal Controls
Key Responsibilities :
- Be directly responsible for early detection of suspicious cases at new business login
- Provide guidance and development of tools in discussion with analytics team for early detection of frauds
- Responsible for assurance on portfolio quality through review of channels, adverse regions/branches, partners and products.
- Responsible for reduction of A/E ratio to 70% for the year and continuous monitoring of flags like A/E ratio, early claims, negative areas to revise guidelines
- Ensure A/E ratio is sustained over the period of time
- Creation of guidelines for channels/products/partners/geographies.
- Ensure timely and adequately structured risk reports being published to the stakeholders
- Review the accuracy of the risk reporting and risk updates (Risk reports, MIS, dashboards) at various frequencies.
Functional Skills Required :
- Good understanding of insurance business
- Knowledge insurance fraud risks and data analytics
Soft Skills Required:
- Very well versed with Ms-Excel, Word, and PPT
- Good Communication Skills
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels