Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Fraud Analytics - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager/Chief Manager (Based on fitment)
Dept: Fraud Analytics
This role demands 70% of Individual contribution and 30 % of mentoring juniors and other team members
Skills: Building predictive Models/Machine Learning models and managing big data using Python and SAS is must.
Education : MSc Statistics/ MTech/BTech from Tier1 colleges or universities
Presentation: Good written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience in Analytics with BFSI for 6-7 years is must
- Candidate should know end to end working and functioning of payment products viz. IMPS, UPI, RTGS, NEFT and cards and have demonstrated
- building analytics driven solutions to prevent frauds. Knowledge of Fraud management platforms is preferred.
- Candidate has demonstrated experience in building credit risk models for Credit Cards using various Statistical models and Machine Learning models
- Hands -on experience on following methods and techniques is required as role involves working with both structure and unstructured data
- Network Analysis(Graph theory)
- Link Analysis ( Market Basket/Sequence Analysis)
- Text mining & NLP
- Regressions ( eg. Logistic )
- Classification methods (Decision Tree, Neural Networks, KNN, SVM)
- Anomaly detection methods
- Coding knowledge on Hadoop environment is added advantage
- Should be able to work in minimum supervision.