Senior Manager at Rekrut India Consulting
Views:716 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Employee Relations & Statuary Compliance - Financial Services (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Position - Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Employee Relations & Statuary Compliance
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Competent to handle Employee Relations/ Disciplinary matters/ Industrial Relations and HR litigation within the organization as well as before outside authorities such as conciliation officers, labour courts, tribunals, high courts etc.
- Negotiations and settlements with the Union/associations. Labour and other statutory compliances related to HR.
- Well-versed with the end-to-end disciplinary process, employee grievance handling and conducting and monitoring HR investigations, departmental enquiries, disciplinary proceedings, Drafting Memos, Show Cause Notices, Charge sheets and Orders, warning letters etc in connection with disciplinary matters.
- Well-versed with end-to-end labour Acts and Rules such as ID Act, Bonus, Gratuity and PF, Factories, Maternity Laws, Establishment related Laws and regulations such as provisions under shops and establishment act, Contract labour laws, Contractual & Civil laws, and consumer laws.
- Handling HR court cases and litigation for pan India.
- Develops, implements, and administers policies and programs related to employment, employee relations, wage and salary administration, training, orientation, safety, health, and benefits effectively and following company policy and governmental regulations.
- Managing Multi-Union Employee Relations.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary statutes and regulations by liaising with various government authorities, labour consultants and advocates for IR and court-related matters.
- Maintain industrial relations with the union and play an active role in the negotiation process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.