HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:364 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager/Chief Manager/AVP - Business Solutions - Life Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading private sector Life Insurance Company. It is listed on National stock exchange (NSE) and Bombay stock exchange (BSE).
Designation : Senior Manager/Chief Manager/AVP-Business Solutions
- Develop and implement a best-in-class continuous improvement strategy to enhance process excellence by defining standards and governance tools and methodology to build on executive engagement.
- Identify , plan and implement multiple projects, studying ways to improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity , reduce cost and errors, business risks , internal controls and recommend solutions that align with business priorities.
- Measure, analyze and evaluate existing processes collect data to identify root causes , perform cost benefit analysis and identify improvement opportunities to provide additional value to the organization.
- Facilitate process improvement meetings and workshops, including business process reengineering sessions and various process improvement events.
- Drive process improvement , standardization, automation that enhances productivity and reduces business risks.
- Collaborate with compliance to strengthen internal controls.
- Prepare weekly / monthly dashboards and provide update to senior management highlighting current progress , risks, challenges and dependencies to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence with company policy, regulatory requirement , and business strategy.
- Able to foresee risk / issue and take proactive actions.
- Mentor six sigma projects ( Lean and Green belt).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 10-12 year's experience with minimum 6-7 years of experience in Six sigma.
- Certified Six sigma black belt.
- Proficient with six sigma tools , principles such as DMAIC , PDCA , SIPOC , RACI.
- Preference to candidate having insurance background.