Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:292 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager/Chief Information Security Officer - Information Technology (12-18 yrs)
The position helps setup the vision of cyber security defence along with establishing information security infrastructure, processes and controls by using multiple security technologies including SIEM, advanced and next generation network, endpoint security and advanced cyber security analytics.
- Assess, design and implement information security infrastructure for India with key responsibilities of Information Security strategy, operations, risk control and remediation.
- Act as a key advisor to CTO, Leadership team, and divisional Business Information Security Officer (BISO) on security matters, including Information Security, Operational Resilience and Physical Security. Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning.
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities;
- Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems. Work with corporate incident response team to address cyber security incidents and develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations and translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business
- Ensure cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced.
- Championing and educating the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies
- Manage employees (if any), contractors and vendors involved in IT security, which may include hiring.
- BE (Computer Engineering or Computer Science) with 12 - 15 years of experience
- Proven Information Security expertise
- Certified in Information Security Practices, (either or all - CISSP, CISM, CCSP) with hands-on experience in managing information security of mid-size organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate Information Security principles and strategies with all levels of employees.
This position reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Immediate joiners will be preferred.