Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:1782 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Channel Sales - Building Materials (8-14 yrs)
Responsible for managing sales of building material products in the defined geographic area and ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to maximize short- and long-term sales & earnings and promote company presence in the assigned area.
Key Responsibilities / Accountability:
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Collaborate with RGM to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Monitor area sales, analyse variances and develop & implement area specific sales action plans to ensure revenue growth across product categories
- Maintain sales staff and distributor performance records in order to effectively analyse business and individual performance; provide productivity reports as required to management
- Perform sales activities for major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with RGM
- Map the retail outlets in the area and allocate them to the sales team
- Create beat plan for TGEs and TGMs and monitor its adherence; assist them in establishing personal contact and rapport with key influencers, -decision-makers in the area
- Liaise with major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with RGM
- Drive and monitor distributor performance on metrics of sales, on-time delivery, query resolution
- Provide recommendations on new distributor appointment and distributor management system
- Channel Development for primary and secondary sales; channel management and expansion.
Market Intelligence and Analysis:
- Constantly gather market and competitor intelligence, evaluate market trends and provide updates to RGM, along with recommendations for tackling
- Compile and analyse clustered specific sales figures to derive sales trends and forecasts across products
Activation & Launches:
- Provide inputs to the regional branding execution manager in devising apt branding initiatives for the area
- Implement area specific trade promotional/branding/marketing initiatives activities and strive to ensure maximum visibility through the marketing and promotion activities
- Conduct influencer engagement programs like sales promotion activities and key plumber/architect/consultant meets.
Resource management and development:
- Educate and train sales team (self + through corporate sales training) in the areas of account sales and growth, selling & communication skills, presentation skills, competition tracking and business/financial matters on contracts/ invoicing etc.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to build relationships,
- Influencing and Negotiation ability
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.