Senior Manager - Change Management - Consulting Firm (5-18 yrs)
Sr Manager - Change Management
- We are looking for proven change managers with the ambition and capability to build a world class change management function. Utilizing a global single instance of SAP to enhance & standardize our global processes. You will bring creativity and analytical capabilities to solve complex business challenges and possess strong communication and people skills to engage and inspire diverse global teams to enable effective embedding & adoption of change to realize global value
- As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field
- The role of the ERP Change Manager is to develop and execute the required change & communications activity to successfully deliver and deploy the specific projects they have been assigned to, within the required businesses and markets to ensure business leaders are regularly engaged and the change network and impacted employees are ready, willing and able to adopt and comply with the new system, processes and organisational structures.
- Ensuring that the centrally defined change & communications approach and tools are applied appropriately across the project and/or are modified as appropriate in agreement with the co Change & Communications Lead.
- Responsible for assessment of requirements, detailed planning and delivery of the change and communications activities, reporting progress against plan and managing risks and issues in close collaboration with assigned ERP deployment lead and wider project team.
- Managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakeholders are engaged effectively to ensure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors and business services hubs.
- Identifying, mobilising and managing the change network for the project
- Creating and executing a business change impact assessment and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
- Executing business readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change, creating and delivering adoption plans as necessary.
- Effective management of all communications activities including, audience and stakeholder identification, development of a communications engagement strategy, key messages, materials and channels while ensuring content is created in line with co's tone of voice, tools and brand guidelines.
- Ensuring appropriate engagement with delivery partners across the business, e.g. GPOs, TPOs, Finance, HR, Tech, ERP Learning, Comms, etc
Experience and skills :
- Deep subject matter expert in project change and communication management.
- Proven track record of delivering transformational change on multiple large-scale programmes (e.g. SAP ERP deployments, offshoring and outsourcing)
- 5 years+ experience of change management and communications delivery; some training experience is advantageous
- Experience of human centric design, agile and lean methodologies preferred
- Ability to inspire cross-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams
- Relationship and stakeholder management, ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems.
- Prosci Change Management Certification (preferred)
- Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2)
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma (preferred)
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs.