HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:357 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Change Management - Consulting Firm (10-14 yrs)
- Responsible for assessment of requirements, detailed planning and delivery of the change and communications activities, reporting progress against plan and managing risks and issues in close collaboration with assigned Program lead and wider project team.
- Creating and executing a business change impact assessment and change action plan to ensure change is successfully mitigated
- Managing a complex stakeholder landscape, where stakeholders are engaged effectively to ensure understanding, buy in and a smooth path for project delivery; engagement requirements may also include third party vendors and business services hubs.
- Ensuring that the centrally defined change & communications approach and tools are applied appropriately across the programs and/or are modified as appropriate in agreement with the GCC Change & Communications Lead.
- Identifying, mobilizing, and managing the change network for the project
- Executing business readiness activities to measure whether impacted employees are ready for the change, creating and delivering adoption plans as necessary.
- Effective management of all communications activities including, audience and stakeholder identification, development of a communications engagement strategy, key messages, materials, and channels while ensuring content is created in line with tone of voice, tools and brand guidelines.
- Ensuring appropriate engagement with program partners across the business, e.g. GPOs, TPOs, Finance, HR, Tech, ERP Learning, Comms, etc
- Focus on continuous improvement of methodology and feedback of lessons learned across the programs
- Engage with the with change and comms management community to drive best practices and learnings, and to ensure compliance to global policies, principles and tools.
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills.
- Deep subject matter expert in program change and communication management.
- Proven track record of delivering transformational change on multiple large-scale programmes (e.g. SAP ERP deployments, Cultural Change, Transformation agendas, M&A, etc.)
- 10-12 years + experience of change management and communications delivery; some training experience is advantageous
- Experience of human centric design, agile and lean methodologies preferred
- Ability to inspire cross-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams
- Relationship and stakeholder management, ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems.
- Prosci Change Management Certification or APMG (preferred)
- Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2) (Preferred)
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma (preferred)
- Flexible to work to cater timezones based on the business needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.