Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:327 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager/Change Lead - HR Domain (12-20 yrs)
Global Change Lead - Senior Manager
We are hiring for One of our ARA's Client , a Global leading IT Consulting Organisation.
The Role :
- Opportunity to directly shape the transformation story and drive the success of recruiting, moving recruiting into a Future Ready, intelligent enterprise.
- You will partner with global and local leadership to bring the vision to life and communicate the story across the organisation, ensuring the smooth transition to newly digitised end-to-end processes through robust programmes of communication and training.
- Work closely with global and local Leadership to develop a change strategy that supports, enables and champions the HR Future Enterprise vision for Recruiting.
- Partner with Product and Business Leads to ensure key stakeholders, messages and change outputs are captured and developed into communications and training plans that address both skills and behaviours.
- Shape the overall communication strategy, including ownership of the stakeholder engagement strategy
- Work with the Training Lead to shape the End-to-End training model and training delivery strategy.
- Design, develop and own the technology adoption plan that supports strategic outcomes and addresses concerns or issues raised through the Global Change Network.
- Partner with Leadership to understand key strategic outcomes and measurements of success.
- Oversee Change Network Communications and activities including readiness planning, forums, milestone management, and measuring success.
- Provide regular change scorecard and progress reports to global and local leadership.
- Partner with the CoE align on strategic communications and training roadmaps and outcomes.
- Collaborate, consult with, and align with various internal teams on the change strategy to drive awareness and ensure impacts are widely understood.
- Responsible for issue and risk resolution.
Candidate Profile :
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management principles and methodology.
- Experience of designing, developing and delivering strategic programs globally.
- Recruiting delivery and leadership experience preferable; ability to intuitively understand the change stories impacts and focus on what's significant.
Experience Required :
- 12+ Years
- This is a remote role. Job Location is flexible