Team Lead at Windows Consultants
Views:2369 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Change Governance/Risk & Controls - Innovation Hub Team - BFSI - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-10 yrs)
A leading MNC is starting an exciting chapter in setting up a global innovation hub in Gurgaon, India. ASC aims to use technology innovation available through start-ups and combine its own understanding of SLF business and clients to solve business problems. ASC Innovation Hub (AIH) team understands the exposure that this strategy . This strategy needs enabling the Innovation ecosystem, with the nimbleness and steadfast speed with which - born technologies- competition operate.
To de-risk and protect brand, we have the position of Senior Manager / Manager - Innovation Governance, Risk & Controls. The incumbent is expected to own relationships with tactical management throughout AIH and its key stakeholders, to implement & drive capabilities and processes around Governance, Risk & Controls team.
Reporting into: Director - Risk & Compliance for ES Asia & DBI
- Be a part of the high-performance innovation team at ASC Innovation Hub (AIH) in India
- Demonstrate leadership across all stages of any innovation venture model including innovation, product development, incubation and commercialization
- Establish best in class absorption of innovation practices from external industry and execute best governance practices within AIH India,
- Has deep knowledge of service offerings in the innovation domain. Understands the business challenges faced by the unit leaders, develops mitigation in collaboration with stakeholders, providing consulting and advisory services
- Assessing project scope, objective and hypothesis & establish key performance indicators for venture outcomes timely identification of impediments& mitigation woven into a compelling story.
- Meet with and conduct workshops, deliver speaking engagements at executive level
- Risk Assessment & response to the economic & business model and plan for new ventures, products and services
- Assess internal capabilities and capacities to develop a sourcing & comparative strategy, funding models & solution integration strategy
- Collaborate with the Design and Product leads, as well as clients, to define a minimum viable business build (or product/service)
- Foster an environment of innovation and customer centricity, institutionalizing agile innovation practices and a customer insight to the governance culture
- Decipher intellectual property, points of view and industry/ topic platforms
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership across a range of emerging business, technology and design topics
- Participate in co-creation sessions with multi-disciplinary client team
Eligibility & Functional Competencies :
- Bachelor's Degree in CS/E&C/IT Engineering or MCA / MBA from Tie 1 institution with 4-10 years of experience in strategy development, business planning and future visioning in IT
- Well versed with innovation techniques/methodologies including design thinking, rapid prototyping & incubation, IP generation & protection, process innovation, etc.
- Working experience in startups / IT companies with exposure to new age technologies AI, IoT, Blockchain etc. will be valuable
- Assess technology that is new to the company such as cloud computing, mobile technology and high performance computing programs, and their related support models
- Exposure to recognized IT audit / security standards / practices (CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP) designation (a plus)
- Good understanding of concepts around COSO, COBIT
- Advanced knowledge and skills in project management, project planning, budgets and methodologies.
- Software Development Life Cycle experience (a plus)
- Maybe part of the delivery/governance team of large transformational engineering project
- Conceptual knowledge of new computing architectures and the implementation of cloud computing structures; experience with e-commerce, Web architecture, and Internet/intranet development and implementation.
Competencies (Behavioral) :
- Proven relationship management skills including a demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff of all levels including very senior functional AVPs, VPs, SVPs & EVPs.
- Proven experience in planning and executing against defined deadlines to achieve assignment objectives.
- Multitasking and the ability to operate effectively under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to both develop relationships and formerly present findings and recommendations at executive and C-level
- Excellent planning and organization skills and the ability to deal with complex issues
- Working knowledge of financial institution processes, including those relating specifically to group functions such as Finance, Treasury, Insurance, Actuarial and Investments is an asset.
- Experience working in a client-facing, matrix, project-based assignments; typically gained through prior audit, advisory, consulting, or accounting experience in a "Big Four" firm or other large organization
- Maintain knowledge currency (trends and business/operating models) and an understanding of the digital business paradigm at a business level
- Ability to quickly comprehend business processes and identify the risk implications, to analyze complex situations, to reach appropriate conclusions, and make value-added and practical recommendations
- General business acumen and knowledge of key technology events/trends, with an emphasis on the start-up eco system
- Excellent influencing skills, effective stakeholder management with successful track record of working collaboratively across matrix teams.
- Technology: which covers Application Development and Management, DevOps, Support, Testing, Digital and Data Analytics, Robotics and Infrastructure Services;
- Knowledge Services: which includes Corporate Investments team in Public Fixed Income, Private Fixed Income, Mortgages and Compliance .
- Business Excellence: which includes operational, and technology process quality assurance, process training, business reporting, methodologies (Agile, Lean, Process Improvement).
Over the years, ASC has evolved from a pure delivery centre to a capability unit, providing significant contributions to parent businesses. Our technology service bouquet includes Business Analysis, Project Management, Development, Testing, Application Operations and Infrastructure Management. We have also been steadily building our digital and data capabilities while adopting newer ways of working to deliver digital & data solutions .
We are at a cusp of a major transformation, necessitated by the wide spread of digital era, one characterized by high levels of uncertainty in terms of what will and will not work from both business and technology perspective. Business (models) will change continuously, at the same time, technology will also consistently evolve, meaning both SLF and ASC need to closely collaborate to create the right solutions, not only to overcome business challenges but also to realize opportunities through redesigned operating model and execution of ASC Innovation Accelerator.