Sourcing Executive at Consultant
Views:7223 Applications:1727 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1604
Senior Manager - CEO Office - Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate growth hacker to be a part of the CEO's office. This role involves working closely with the CEO to assist in all the internal and external stakeholder management; assisting in the special projects starting from strategy making to execution.
The role will traverse multiple functions as the need arises, giving you exposure to various aspects of the business.
Job Designation: We have a few roles open equivalent to C1, C2 and Manager level.
- Take complete charge of the high impact projects
- Formulating and implementing strategies while closely working with the top management and intervene, suggest, support wherever required
- Lead Business Strategy and Investor Interface
- 3+ years- experience in managing critical, fast-paced projects for roles equivalent to C2 and above
- For roles equivalent to C1, a minimum of 3 years experience in consulting
- Preferred background: McKinsey, BCG, Bain consulting, Deloitte, E&Y with start-up experience.
- Ability to adapt to new business strategy or changes in the existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
- Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Create a strong and out of the box curriculum to build a rocket-ship.
- Multi-Dimensional; Growth Hacker; Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.