Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technology
Views:4064 Applications:633 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Central Operations - Process Excellence/Process Design (1-6 yrs)
Senior Manager - Central Operations - Process Excellence:
1. Work on some of the toughest and most exciting problems in the micro delivery space.
2. The role will involve a mix of product & process driven problem solving and would need the individual to focus on providing sustainable solutions.
3. Stakeholder management (such as engineering teams, city operation teams, and business teams) would be a key requirement for the role. The role would be responsible for end to end solution development and on ground roll-out for the project.
4. Individual needs to be proficient in structuring, problem solving, product first thinking and execution as the role will be an amalgamation of all these capabilities.
5. Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity.
6. Adopt industry best practices and create playbooks for new initiatives/city launches.
7. Experience in process improvement/dashboards/ planning/creating SOPs is must.
1. Premium college B.Tech/MBA/PGDM
2. Prior experience of consulting or project/program management
3. Excellent analytical skills (SQL knowledge is a must)
4. Data oriented approach to problem solving