Associate Consultant at Huquo
Views:8581 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Manager - CCAR/BASEL + Modeling + SAS/R/Python (5-10 yrs)
- Relevant years of work experience in developing risk models (Basel, IFRS9, Business Models) in Retail Banking.
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit Risk data warehouses and Credit Risk models in particular including Operational, Capital and Impairment models.
- Expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking, and in the use of risk models within such an environment.
- Experienced in the extraction and manipulation of data to support risk model development, including defining observation periods, outcome periods, choosing a suitable "bad" definition.
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- Experience in CCAR/BASEL IS mandatory.
- Experience in SAS/R/python is required.