Views:7053 Applications:960 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:860
Senior Manager - Category Management - eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We are seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced team.
About the Role :
- The Sr. Manager Fashion will lead fashion categories (including Apparel, Shoes, Watches, Jewelry, Handbags) for marketplace teams. This is a end-to-end P&L role, where the leader will work customer backwards to define the customer experience, identify key inputs such as selection expansion, catalog quality, delivery experience, seller experience in order to drive customer expansion, revenue and growth.
- The leader will engage with multiple cross-functional stakeholders across the organization including Product Management, Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Sales & Account Management teams to advocate for the customer and seller experience, and influence and drive structural changes in areas like policies and fees, identify defects and opportunities in the complete lifecycle to generate free cash flow and drive the categories towards operating profit.
- She will act as a thought leader and influence execution through internal and external stakeholders, will be entrepreneurial, innovative, and excel at thinking big, while also recognizing the need to coordinate their teams- activities within the established structure of a large, fast-growing company. Including brand/sellers meetings.
- This is a senior executive level role within Amazon. The right leader will be customer obsessed, strong at hiring and developing a large team, a great communicator, entrepreneurial, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about fashion and e-commerce.
- She will demonstrate business judgment and analytical strength to break down complex problems, have the willingness to roll up their sleeves and showcase a strong interest in approaching problems customer backwards. We prefer someone who has an exposure to working across geographies and international markets.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 12+ years of e-commerce, retail, category management, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience; team leadership
- Bachelor's degree and Master's degree
- Extensive experience in program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Experience in handling category management functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- International market exposure is added advantage.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA or Master's degree
- Experience driving brand awareness, customer engagement & business development