Recruiter at Heron Strategic Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:265 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Manager - Capital Market Borrowings - NBFC (7-15 yrs)
- Managing the capital market borrowing activities of the Company by raising funds in the form of NCDs and CPs from institutional investors such as MFs, Insurance Co.'s, Large Treasuries, Provident Funds, Pension Funds, Family Offices, HNIs, Trusts, etc.
- Interfacing with all other market participants like stock exchanges, RTA, IPA, depositaries, custodians, trustee, rating agencies
- Managing the treasury investments of the Company (Investments in G-Sec's, T-Bills, etc.)
- Building new relations as well as maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing investors
- Tracking economic variables that affect Indian Bond Market
- Facilitating market intelligence. Keeping a track on peer borrowings, secondary market deal reporting and settlement
- Understanding and evaluating new fixed income structures
- Preparation of approval notes/presentations and other documents for authorization of transactions from Treasury Committee & Management Committee & closure of deals
- Preparation of Information Memorandum, Disclosure documents, Term Sheets, etc.
- Smooth co-ordination with investors, legal team, Compliance team, Trustees, etc. for vetting & execution of transaction documents for NCDs and CPs
- Data Analytics for submission to the various investor & rating agencies
- Implementation & migration, UAT of new system for treasury accounting, liabilities, investments
- Maintaining the system for daily EOD set up, ensuring the accuracy of the deal entered in system
- Ensuring timely servicing of debt obligations and NCD compliances
- Tracking of the renewal of Board Resolutions, FIMMDA - RBI regulation, Board limit of outstanding borrowing, issuance limit, investment limit, ratifications if any.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.