Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:226 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Capability Development - IT (5-10 yrs)
- Responsible for overall Emerging Business Unit (EBU) Training strategy, planning, organizing, staffing and reviewing. Lead the EBU CD team, supporting EBU Operations and front end; Manage capability development for multiple client operations and locations; Driving Domain Expertise, Digital and Leadership programs across 8000+ employees aligned to EBU
Key Job Role :
1) Experienced training/consulting professional, well versed with designing and driving F&A, Domain, digital & leadership Trainings.
2) Candidate should have designed and implemented an effective, client and employee centric training strategy for large organization.
3) Well versed with Training KPI's, TNI, Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge seeding methods, tiered Knowledge expert program etc.
4) Should be able to demonstrate clear ROI between Learning investment in people and Value delivered to business.
5) Manage a team of Trainers across multi-location in India and International sites, bring consistency in practices and proactively support accounts throughout the life cycle.
6) Candidate should have experience in designing and driving F&A specific certifications (corporate and Industry specific accounting) and should be able to drive Knowledge progression towards Industry domain leadership.
7) Exposure to Organization assessment, Organization readiness and digital skill building to meet the opportunities opening up due to Digital practices around intelligent automation, Analytics, AI etc.
8) To be an Evangelist for New Technologies and bring best in class market insight, content and practices to help business to retain its competitive advantage.
Primary Internal Interactions:
- Capability Development Leadership Team
- Emerging Business Unit Leadership Team
- EBU Business HR team
Primary External Interactions
1) Consultants and Training partners
1. Finance & Accounting domain knowledge - Academics and Work Experience
2. Global mindset for taking business decisions and Leadership
3. Good understanding of tools and technologies driving F&A industry
4. Strategic thinking and the ability to provide actionable recommendations
5. Ability to multitask and stretch capacity
6. Excellent written, verbal communication and facilitation skill
7. People Management skills
8. Curious to learn & share new industry and digital development
9. Ability to build relationships and collaboration
- B.Com or Graduation with understanding of finance
- MBA or masters preferred
- Additional certification in Finance and digital will be an added advantage